The Lithium ion battery, Solar Voltaic, Electronics, Electric Vehicle & several other manufacturing industry enjoys subsidies & benefits of high priority industry.
- Even during adverse situation of COVID-19, 149 MoUs have been signed in state in between 2019 and 2021 with investment of INR 73704.30 Cr.
- Chhattisgarh’s share to National Gross Domestic Product has increased 4.67% in 2020-21
Established Electronic Manufacturing Cluster (EMC) with a staggering investment of INR 6000 crores in Nava Raipur
- State has highest freight loading rate in the country with 1/6th volume of rail transportation in India.
- 100% transport subsidy is given on products exported from the state industries to the nearest port ( 3 major ports).
Few benefits Electronic Sector Policy:-
- 100% exemption on electricity duty up to 12 years.
- Reimbursement : 50% of the fixed capital investment, excluding the cost of the land, with maximum limit of Rs.150 lakh
- The state also has ‘3 smart city projects’ creating world class infrastructure for ongoing Industrial revolution 4.0.