- Customized package of subsidy for Mega and Ultra Mega projects. Investment more than INR 100 Cr- Bespoke policy.
- Chhattisgarh has been constantly excelling Ease of Doing Business, was ranked 6th in 2019.
- Established Industrial area- Directorate of Industries-27, CSIDC-26 and Dedicated Industrial Parks-4.
- State has cheapest pithead power generation in the country.
Chhattisgarh is power surplus state and is among the leaders in power exchange platform
2018-19: 85.19% of the state been electrified, without compromising the biodiversity in 43% of state’s land as forest area.
Organizations such as NTPC, Karnataka Power Corp Ltd and Jindal Power Limited etc have power plants in Chhattisgarh.
The Approved Energy Charge Rate (Rs/ KWh) ranges from 1.339- 1.838 for power generation, transmission, load dispatch and distribution company
Most of the coal deposits are of power grade coal. NTPC & CSEB in Korba are the major producer of thermal power and new a plant of NTPC has been started in Seepat, Bilaspur.
- 2018-19: The state has 765/400 kV inter-state transmission lines having a transformation capacity of 21,000 MVA at substations and length of 2,574 ckt.km.