- Chhattisgarh has been constantly excelling Ease of Doing Business, was ranked 6th in 2019.
- Established Industrial area- Directorate of Industries-27, CSIDC-26 and Dedicated Industrial Parks-4
- State has cheapest pithead power generation in the country
- Primarily the deposits of Aluminum are at Surguja, Korba, Jashpur, Kanker, Bastar and Kabirdham.
- The State’s Mineral Policy, 2001 has created a conducive business environment to attract private investment in the State, both domestic and international.
- BALCO/ Vedanta Aluminum, which is also the highest producer of Aluminum in India operates in Chhattisgarh.
- 2015: Chhattisgarh is the 3rd largest aluminum producer in India
- Aluminum was top export commodity of Chhattisgarh in 2019-20 and 4th in 2020-21.
- 2018-19: The state has 765/400 kV inter-state transmission lines having a transformation capacity of 21,000 MVA at substations and length of 2,574 ckt.km.