Centrally Located & Well Connected
Centrally Located and well connected:
- Connected by rail, road and air to major ports, international airports and metropolises.
- Chhattisgarh shares its borders with seven states – Odisha, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
- Extensive road and rail network within the State
- Highest contributor to India’s rail freight − contributes 1/6th of total national freight revenue
- Significantly far from any hostile international border.