Industrial Growth Centre Siltara
- Industrial Growth Centre Siltara is 13 kms. from Raipur.
- Rs. 716 Cr. has been invested in this centre.
- Projects include sponge iron units, ferro alloy units, and cooking gas bottling plant.
- Nearest Railway Station : Mandhar (3.00 kms.) on Mumbai-Howrah Main line
- Spread over an area of approx. 1185 hectares.
- 48 industries established with fixed investment of more than Rs. 716 crores providing direct employment to more than 2772 persons.
- Phase I is fairly developed. In phase II development activities are going on.
- 16.98 kms. BT road & 34.41 WBM road constructed.
Pig Iron, Sponge Iron, Power Plant, HR Coils, Plywood, Different Chemicals, Acids.
Most Prestigious Industry
M/s Jayaswal’s Neco Ltd, an Integrated Steel Plant (Blast furnace route) with investment of Rs. 3990 Cr.