Industrial Growth Centre Sirgitti
Industrial Growth Centre Sirgitti is situated on the outskirts of Bilaspur city on National Highway No.200.
- Spread over an area of approx. 338 hectares.
- 324 industries already established with fixed investment of more than Rs. 447 crores providing direct employment to 4431 persons.
- Fairly developed.
- 22 kms. B.T. road.
- 22 kms. street light with SVL-408 nos.
- Surface drains.
- Developed water supply scheme with 8 tube wells, 24 kms. pipe line, 02 sump wells, 5 pump house.
- 33/11 KV sub-station.
- Police station nearby
- ADM building & field hostel.
- Shopping complex (23 shops)
- Sheds (40 nos.)
- Massive road-side plantation.
Single Super Phosphate, Sulphuric Acid, Solvent Extracted Rice Bran Oil, Oxalic Acid, Calcium Nitrate, Calcium Chlorite, Sodium-bi-Carbonate, Lime, Sulphur Powder, Alum, PVC footwear, Tyre Retrading, HDPE Woven Sacks, Polythene Bags & Sheets, Nylon Conveyor System, Oxygen & Acytelene Gases, Calcined Petroleum Coke, Plaster of Paris, Synthetic Pigments, Vanadium Pentaoxide, Tarpaulin, Nylon Ropes, Ayurvedic Drugs, Guar Gum, Acrylic Sheets.
Soft drinks, Flour Mill, Sauce & Jelli, Pickles, Cold Storage, Dal Mill, Biscuit & Bakery Product, Rice Mill.
Rerolled Products, Malleable Castings, Grinding Media Balls, Heavy Earth Moving Machineries, Steel Castings, Railway Track & Wagon items, Auto Leaf Springs, Barbed Wires, Coal Tubs & Mine cars.
Most Prestigious Industry
M/s B.E.C. Fertilizer Limited with an investment of more than Rs. 120 million manufacturing Single Super Phosphate and Sulphuric Acid.